Ecophon develops, manufactures and markets acoustic products and solutions for ceilings and walls. Ecophon offers acoustics solutions all over the world to meet growing demands for good acoustic environments. Our head office is located just outside Helsingborg. We have production facilities in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Poland. Ecophon is part of the global company group Saint-Gobain, which is one of the 100 leading industrial companies in the world.
At Ecophon you will find everything an international expansive company should have; a fantastic product portfolio that makes a real difference in people’s lives, activities on many continents and exciting career opportunities. Going to a pleasant workplace is one of the most important factors for a person’s well-being. To feel needed and that one contributes is central for the self-confidence. Working at Ecophon should feel just like that! Our employees mean everything to us, and our ambition is to provide good work-life-balance to all our co-workers.
Ecophon is seeking a Plant Manager for their very important production facility in Næstved.
With higher demands from customers there is a need for increased business focus, more flexibility and to continuously adapt to changes in the outside world. It has therefore been decided to strengthen the management of the plant and recruit a strong Plant Manager coming with very good experience in operations that can support the overall strategy from Saint-Gobain Ecophon in the implementation of a revitalization of the plant.
This is a vital role within Ecophon and the individual will be fully responsible for the overall performance of the Plant operations – based on WCM – and report directly to the Operations & Supply Chain Director of Saint Gobain Ecophon AB.
Overall management of the plant, leading the local management team and together build a strong foundation for the higher demand for the plant’s products;
– Lead successful development of WCM in the plant and orchestrate continuous improvement and optimization of the plant
– Achieve a successful implementation and compliance with Saint-Gobain safety standards and directives, developing a feeling of strong commitment in all the plant personnel
– Manage the operations to achieve the performance targets in an environment of continuous improvement, promoting initiatives for the launch, development and exchange of best practice in the plant
– Lead and monitor the development of the plant management team, creating a culture of proactive, open and lean communication to all employees in the plant, aiming to move people through awareness, knowledge, understanding and commitment of the Saint-Gobain operational targets and culture
– In liaison with Engineering and Technical function, actively support and develop processes, engineering and working practices in the plant, contributing to the extend of Saint-Gobain know-how across the Group
– Solid Plant management experience to win trust and confidence is very relevant
– Experience of implementation of WCM – LEAN, Industrial excellence program with proven impacts
– International and industrial experience
– Experience of personnel management, development of processes and follow-up of operations
– Used to act independently in negotiations and agreement discussions.
– Master in industrial engineering or equivalent
– Very good knowledge in Danish and English both verbally and in writing
– You are goal- and result oriented, used to long-term planning and working self-dependent.
– You follow through projects all the way.
– You build business relationships and communicate unhindered with people from different cultures.
– You are good at building networks, internally and externally
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact K2 Search, Country Manager Denmark Søren Selnæs +45 20 16 75 85. All applications are treated confidential.