K2 Search is working at the discretion of a trusted multinational client, mainly working within Life Science and related businesses.
Since the HR Business Partner is the only and very vital HR-resource on-site in Denmark, we will recruit a person that thrives and excel in the many aspects of HR – both strategically, business wise and operational. The role will initially be with focus on HR Operational (admin, recruiting, C&B, supporting leaders & employees in daily HR questions) and grow into a more Business Partner role subsequently.
The company have outsourced the payroll to an external provider and the HR Business Partner will also be responsible for the contact in matters relating to salary – especially until the processes and ‘self-service’ for leaders and employees have been fully integrated.
The HRBP reports to the HR Director Nordics and is part of the Country Management Team. The HRBP will, in close collaboration with the leaders in Denmark, drive the HR agenda for Denmark and ensure focus on new ways of working, inclusion & diversity and development of people.
- The HR Business Partner provides leadership, coordination and support for all Human Resource activities in Denmark
- Engage with the business leaders, translate the business demands and challenges into HR actions and initiatives.
- Support hiring and selection and help to define the future workforce needs vis-à-vis future business plans
- Support organizational changes and lead change management initiatives
- Collaboration with HR professionals across Nordic group
- Responsible contact person for the external payroll provider and handling all HR administrative aspects of the HR function (HR queries, process employee changes etc.
As a person you are open, curious, ambitious, and ready to embrace a very independent role in a multinational company with great opportunities for development.
- Relevant academic degree and min 5 years of broad experience within the HR areas mentioned.
- Relevant professional experience ideally working in a generalist HR role.
- As a person, we believe you are a strong business partner with the ability to communicate and collaborate to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- You have good consulting, negotiation and organization skills as well as being able to drive own initiatives and not least a genuine interest in working with people.
- Important that you have a good understanding of the employee lifecycle and local labor law including recruitment, onboarding new starters, off-boarding leavers and employee changes.
- You understand and appreciate being part of a changing organization. You are agile and pragmatic in the way you operate and with a continuous improvement outlook to seek opportunities to enhance the HR support.
- We appreciate any earlier experience working within an international group covering different businesses, and value willingness to learn and determination to continuously develop yourself
- Be fluent in English and Danish, both verbally and in writing
- Good experience of using HR information technology (e.g. SAP HR module) as well as strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
K2 Search is responsible for this recruitment and information concerning candidates will be handled respecting confidentiality. Please apply by submitting your CV here.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us.
Country Manager & Senior Search Consultant
+45 20 16 75 85